Offers' Related Terms & Conditions
Hybrid Extra Care Program
In addition to your vehicle being covered by the manufacture warranty by (Toyota) for 3 -years or 100,000 kilometers, (whichever comes first), your vehicle also comes with a complimentary “Hybrid Extra Care Program” offer provided by “Abdul Latif Jameel” separately, which will start after the expiration of the manufacture warranty (refer hereafter as “The Program”) as follows:
- it will covers your Toyota Hybrid vehicle from any included mechanical & electrical manufacture defects for 2 years or 60,000 kilometers (whichever comes first).
- Exceptionally, the Hybrid Battery will be covered* separately for up to 5 years or 60,000 kilometers (whichever comes first).
TOYOTA HYBRID EXTRA CARE PROGRAM GUARANTEES EXTRA PEACE OF MIND AND EXEPTIONAL OWNERSHIP EXPERIENCE
FORWARD WITH CONFIDENCE.
- The Program is valid for all Toyota Hybrid vehicles and applicable only for vehicles imported by "Abdul Latif Jameel Motors" in case of an included manufacture mechanical & electrical defect, subject to an ALJ experts' inspection & confirmation.
- With respect to the hybrid battery, the program covers and for one time only during it's period replacing it with a new one or repairing the battery, and covers the labor related direct cost and vehicle transportation cost to the nearest Toyota service center. In case of a breakdown, vehicle transportation cost is limited to SR 300.The program does not include any coverage or compensation for any consequential damages occurred directly or indirectly or providing a replacement or any sort of compensation.
- This program is applicable only if all periodic maintenance are done in appropriate service centers and as instructed in the owner's manual (invoices should be presented upon request).
- This program does not cover damages occurred due to external factors such as: accidents, engine & vehicle modifications, mechanical failures, natural disasters or perforations caused by rust or oxidation or any other cause.
- The program expires before its deadline when any of the previously mentioned cases in these terms & conditions occur.
- All other terms and conditions apply, which are listed in the warranty policy, and in the company's policy, or any other policies.
- This program is subject only to the provisions mentioned in it, and is not considered as a part of the manufacture warranty and is not subject to its provisions and related laws & regulations.
- This document does not entail any responsibilities, obligations, rights, or claims conflicting to what is stated and according to the company's intentions.
- The company has the right to cease this program or modifying any of its details and T&C at any time through the company’s website without a prior notice.
Road Side Assistance - Terms and Conditions
- This Campaign is valid only on 2019 and 2020 YM Toyota New vehicles which are imported through TOYOTA official distributor in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (Abdul Latif Jameel Motors) and sold starting from 1st August, 2019 onwards.
- This campaign excludes Coaster, Hiace, & Dyna.
- This campaign is applicable only for Individual Clients (Fleet clients are not included).
- Clients are not entitled to claim Service value or exchange it with any other services provided by the company.
- Campaign is not transferable from a vehicle to another.
- Campaign is valid for a vehicle even if the owner is changed.
- Recommendations contained in the warranty booklet must be complied with in general, in order to maintain the warranty of the vehicle.
- Abdul Latif Jameel Motors has the right to suspend the service at any time without a prior notice.
Jameel Maintenance Program – Terms and Conditions
- The campaign applies to Toyota vehicles except for diesel engines, Coaster, Dyna, Hiace, TOYOTA 86, Supra, Granvia. (Note: Lexus vehicles are not included in the campaign)
- This Campaign is valid for vehicles serviced at Abdul Latif Jameel Retail Company Ltd Service Centers only. (Note: Lexus service centers and Body & Paint service centers are not included)
- The campaign is valid for cash payment guests only (can be paid by Debit Card, Visa or MasterCard).
- The price includes Labor, Parts & Oil for PM items as per the owner’s manual. Iridium Spark Plugs, Injector Cleaner & Fuel filter are not included in the fixed price.
- The Price includes VAT.
- The company has the right to change the prices and modify or cease the campaign at any time without a prior notice.
- Complimentary car wash is applicable only for Major Service paid by the guest.
- Engine oil (10W- 40) Semi-Synthetic grade is used in the campaign packages.
- If the guest wishes to use synthetic oil, he shall then pay (in cash) the difference amount between the oil prices.
- No payment or discount will be accepted for any spare parts or oils supplied by the guest in this campaign.
- Periodic maintenance in this campaign shall not be replaced with any other services / repairs
- Additional repair jobs will be charged to the guest based on his approval
- 5,000 KM interval is not in the scope of this campaign (Vehicles operated in severe conditions).
- All Free Intermediate Services included in this campaign is for the guest’s vehicle, for which the Major service has been paid, and is not transferable to any other vehicle, whether owned or not owned by the guest.
- The guest is eligible for the next Free Intermediate Service either within 12 Months after the previous Major Service paid by him or within 12,000 KM only from the previous odometer reading, whichever comes first.
- Guest cannot avail cash back / additional discount for any missed Free Intermediate Service or in case of “Total loss”.
- Benefiting from this campaign will automatically cancel all existing discounts agreements and contracts (e.g. Fleet discounts and Fleet employees’ discounts).
- The campaign does not apply to vehicles covered by the free maintenance campaign "Ma-Alek" until the end of the free maintenance period (50,000 km or 3 years from Date of Purchase whichever comes first).
- This campaign cannot be combined with any other campaigns, maintenance contracts or other packages such as (Kasban, ALAYNA, Hatrick etc.) or discounts, until the expiration of the mentioned contracts.
- This document does not entail any liability, obligation, rights or claims on the company other than what is stated in it and is not interpreted or interpreted contrary to the company's intent
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) is considered as a part of the Terms and Conditions for this campaign.
Jameel Service Program – Terms and Conditions
- This Program is applicable to only for Toyota New included vehicles which are imported through the authorized TOYOTA distributor in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (Abdul Latif Jameel Motors) which are been sold from 1st May 2020 up to 31st May 2020.
- This Program is not applicable to fleet customers or vehicle sold in bulk under fleet contracts from all sales channels.
- This Program of 1K, 5K & 10 KM Service (with addition to 15K service for Diesel engine vehicles) is a part of your purchased vehicle with no additional cost on you, which will be performed as per the Owner’s Manual at applicable Service Centers.
- For Supra vehicles: only 12K KM service is covered by this program, which this service is the first service for the vehicle as mentioned in the owner manual.
- Any additional job will have to be paid by customer.
- Customers are not entitled to claim labor, Spare Parts, Oil & Top up fluids value or exchange it with any other services provided by the company.
- Customer cannot claim for any missed service if the actual Kilometer reading exceeds 2,500 KM.
- This program is not transferable from one vehicle to another.
- Program is valid for a vehicle even if the owner is changed.
- If customer misses any service, the next service will be carried out which is closest to odometer reading.
- Recommendations contained in the warranty booklet must be complied with in general, in order to maintain the warranty of the vehicle
- This document does not entail any responsibilities, obligations, rights, or claims conflicting to what is stated and according to the company’s intentions.
- The company has the right to change or cancel the Jameel Service Program at any time without a prior notice.