T-Connect is an app that connects you to your vehicle and allows you to check various types of data on your smartphone. It also has a function to quickly connect you to our call center if you encounter a problem with your vehicle. The app makes your driving experience safer and more convenient.
* For vehicles equipped with Connected DA
ABOUT Connected DA
On-board device that allows you to connect your smartphone to receive vehicle information, warnings, and other data.
Check information on your smartphone such as Driving Range, Mileage, and Driving Time , as well as Warning Notifications.
*You must first download and install the T-Connect app to your smartphone.
- Driving Data: You can check Mileage and Driving Time.* Only when the app is connected to Connected DA
- Warning Notifications: The app informs you if a malfunction occurs in your vehicle. You can immediately get in touch with our call center. * Only when the app is connected to Connected DA
Connecting Your Smartphone
Step 1: Use Bluetooth pairing to connect your smartphone and Connected DA.
Step 2: After pairing is complete, launch the T-Connect app on your smartphone.
Step 3: Information is collected each time the engine is switched on or off or when warning lights switch on or off. Check the information on your smartphone.
List of Vehicles Equipped with Connected DA
- Fortuner 2021
- Hilux 2021, 2022 and 2023
- SGLX 4X4 2.4 Diesel DC MT
- SGLX 4X4 2.4 Diesel DC AT
- SGLX 4X4 2.8 Diesel DC MT
- SGLX 4X4 2.8 Diesel DC AT
- SGLX 4X4 2.7 Petrol DC MT
- SGLX 4X4 2.7 Petrol DC AT
- Fortuner 2022 and 2023
- GX2 4x2
- GX2 4x4
- GX2 4x4 Diesel
- RAIZE 2022 and 2023
Compatible with Apple CarPlay.
FAQ - Zeed T-Connect
What is "ZEED T-Connect"?
What is a License Code?
What is ZEED ID?
Who administers ZEED T-Connect?
FAQ - Zeed T-Connect User ID system
What is the difference between "T-Connect ID" and "User ID"?
・The ID System was upgraded to version 5.0 to introduce the new "User ID", which includes below new functions:
- New user interface.
- 1 ID can be linked with multiple vehicles by License Code.
- User can manage information of each vehicle separately.
What's the meaning of 1/5 of "Number of Users" in "License information" screen?
What if I have multiple T-Connect ID?
1. Login with current your current ZEED T-Connect ID
2. Tap on the menu allocated at the top-left corner on the home screen, then click on "License Information".
3. Click "Add New License"
4. Click "Add Vehicle"
5. Select the vehicle shown on the screen.
6. Click "Next"
7. Click "OK" on the popup screen to confirm.
What happens when I click "Delete License"?
How can I add a new License Code?
1. Tap on the menu allocated at the top-left corner on the home screen, then click on "License Information".
2. Click on "Add New License".
3. Click on "Add New License".
4. Enter License Code or scan QR Code and Click "Next".
5. Click "Next".
6. Click "OK" on the popup screen to confirm.
What happens when I click on "Remove Vehicle"?
8:00-17:00 Sunday to Thursday and in Ramadan 10:00-16:00