Terms of Website
Terms of Website
This website provides brief information and an overview about TOYOTA Abdul Latif Jameel Motors.
The TOYOTA Website is a website owned and operated by Abdul Latif Jameel Motors (“Company”).
Information about TOYOTA Abdul Latif Jameel Motors
For any enquirers related to any particular entity mentioned on the TOYOTA Website or for any specific enquirers related to Abdul Latif Jameel Motors interests in car import and distribution, heavy equipment, consumer financing, consumer goods, real estate, environment and energy, please call 8004400055
The actual corporate arrangements of the companies permitted under license to display the name and logo of the Abdul Latif Jameel Motors Motors is complex and varied. Such corporate arrangements are not intended to be, nor are, dealt with in detail through the information on the TOYOTA Website. The information is provided as an approximate guide only.
Other Applicable Terms
- Accessibility Policy, which sets out the availability of the TOYOTA Website to users with special needs.
Accessing and Using the TOYOTA Website
It is not guaranteed that the TOYOTA Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to the TOYOTA Website is permitted on a temporary “as is” basis. All or any part of the TOYOTA Website, without notice, may be suspended, withdrawn, discontinued or changed. Abdul Latif Jameel Motors will not be liable to you if for any reason the TOYOTA Website is unavailable (temporarily or permanently) at any time or for any period.
You may use the TOYOTA Website only for lawful purposes. You acknowledge and agree you may not use the TOYOTA Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the Content Standards (see below).
- To post advertisements or to promote third party websites.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also acknowledge and agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the TOYOTA Website in contravention of the provisions of these terms of website use.
- Not to direct web traffic away from the TOYOTA Website.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the TOYOTA Website;
- any equipment (including any server) or network on which the TOYOTA Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the TOYOTA Website;
- any server, computer or database connected to the TOYOTA Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- Not to misuse the TOYOTA Website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Not to attack the TOYOTA Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence, e.g. under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Abdul Latif Jameel Motors may report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the TOYOTA Website may be ceased immediately.
- Not to disguise or interfere in any way with the IP address of the computer you are using to access the TOYOTA Website or otherwise take steps to prevent the identification of the actual IP address of the computer you are using whilst accessing the TOYOTA Website.
Abdul Latif Jameel Motors does not guarantee that the TOYOTA Website will be secure or free from bugs, viruses or other technologically harmful material. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes, software and platform in order to access the TOYOTA Website in a manner you deem appropriate and secure. You should use your own virus protection software.
Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and there is a risk, therefore, that any message or information sent via the TOYOTA Website should be treated as non-confidential and may be intercepted and potentially read by others. Abdul Latif Jameel Motors will have no liability to you in respect of any transmissions you send to it and you do so entirely at your own risk.
Intellectual Property Rights and Using the Content of the TOYOTA Website
The Company is the owner or the licensee of the TOYOTA Website, all content of the TOYOTA Website, all the material published on the TOYOTA Website, any Abdul Latif Jameel Motors newsletter, updates, eshots and emails and any Abdul Latif Jameel Motors social media or informational updates and/or postings (“Content”), and all intellectual property rights in the Content. The Content is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are fully reserved by the Company.
Abdul Latif Jameel Motors businesses own rights throughout the world in various trade marks (registered and unregistered), service marks, graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names (“ALJ Trade Marks”)
Any unauthorized use of any of the ALJ Trade Marks will constitute a violation of the Abdul Latif Jameel Motors business’ rights in the ALJ Trade Marks. Your use of the TOYOTA Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any ALJ Trade Marks or third party trade marks.
Any copying or downloading of any Content will not transfer title to that Content to you nor grant you any license to use that Content for non-personal purposes. You must not use any part of the Content for non-personal purposes, such as commercial purposes, without obtaining a prior written license to do so from the Company, which will be granted in the Company’s absolute discretion.
- You must not exploit the whole or part of any Content without the Company’s prior written permission (to be determined in its absolute discretion) including (but not limited to):
- you must not modify copies of any Content you have printed off or downloaded in any way;
- you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text;
- you must not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from copied or downloaded Content;
- you must not use the Content in any way which is fraudulent or unlawful;
- you must not rely on the Content as being entirely accurate, complete or up to date; and/or
Where the TOYOTA Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. The Company has, unless explicitly indicated otherwise, no control over the content of those sites or resources and has no rights in the content of those sites or in the resources. The Company assumes no responsibility for the content of websites linked on the TOYOTA Website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by Abdul Latif Jameel Motors of those linked websites.
You must not link to the TOYOTA Website home page without the Company’s prior written permission to be determined in its absolute discretion. The TOYOTA Website must not be framed on any other site.
In the event you are granted prior written permission to link to the TOYOTA Website home page, you must:
- only link to the TOYOTA Website home page;
- only link in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage the Company’s and/or Abdul Latif Jameel Motors Motors’s reputation nor takes advantage of that reputation;
- not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on the part of Abdul Latif Jameel Motors where none exists;
- not establish a link to the TOYOTA Website in any website not owned by you; and
- ensure the website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the Content Standards (see below).
The Company reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
From time to time, informational updates and other interactive services may be provided on the TOYOTA Website (“Interactive Services” or “Platform”). The Platform will provide information about the goods and services provided by Abdul Latif Jameel Motors businesses. The Platform is operated, controlled and moderated by the Abdul Latif Jameel Motors PR and media team. Abdul Latif Jameel Motors does not review and approve content included within the Platform prior to such content going live. Abdul Latif Jameel Motors does not actively monitor and will not censor content, except in circumstances detailed in the Content Standards (see below).
Where another Interactive Service is provided, clear information will be provided about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
There is no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any Interactive Service and liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any Interactive Service by a user in contravention of the Content Standards (see below) is expressly excluded, whether the Interactive Service is moderated or not. However, attempts will be made to assess possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any Interactive Service. Also, it will be decided in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks.
The use of any of the Interactive Services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. Parents are advised that it is important they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not fool-proof. Minors who are using any Interactive Service should be made aware of the potential risks to them. Please refer to the terms below which address use of the TOYOTA Website by children.
Where an Interactive Service is moderated, you can contact us at 8004400055 should a concern or difficulty arise with the Interactive Service or its content.
The content standards below (“Content Standards”) apply to any and all material which you contribute to the TOYOTA Website (“Contribution”), and to any Interactive Services associated with it. You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the Content Standards. The Content Standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the England and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Contain profanity or other material which would upset or offend others.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, culture, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right, trade mark or other intellectual property right of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by Abdul Latif Jameel Motors or any of its members, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Engage in spam, malware, phishing or what may constitute spamming based on the latest tricks or tactics of spammers.
Suspension and Termination
- Immediate, temporary or permanent suspension and/or withdrawal of your right to use the TOYOTA Website.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to the TOYOTA Website.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities.
To report and alleged violation of the Content Standards, please call 920024454
No Reliance on Information
The TOYOTA Website provides brief information and an overview about Abdul Latif Jameel Motors. The TOYOTA Website provides no information which can be used for investment and/or transactional decisions. The Content is provided for information only and is of a general and approximate nature and it is not intended to amount to, nor is, information or advice on which you should rely. In particular the Content does not constitute professional, financial or investment advice. Professional or specialist advice should be obtained before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the Content.
In providing information about Abdul Latif Jameel Motors, is not acting, nor is it seeking to act, as a broker or dealer in respect of any securities of any companies or the information concerning such companies.
It is not guaranteed that the TOYOTA Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors, inaccuracies or omissions. It is your responsibility to check any Content is accurate and/or complete.
The TOYOTA Website may be updated from time to time, and may change the Content at any time. Although the Company makes reasonable efforts to update the information on the TOYOTA Website, it makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the Content is accurate, complete or up-to-date. Please note the Company is under no obligation to update the Content.
Nothing on the TOYOTA Website should be construed as a solicitation or offer, or recommendation, to acquire or dispose of any investment or to engage in any other transaction, or to provide any investment advice or service.
Local Regulatory Restrictions
The TOYOTA Website is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where (by reason of nationality, residence or otherwise) the access to or availability of the TOYOTA Website is prohibited or which would be subject to any restriction, including registration or other requirements within such jurisdiction. The Company reserves the right to limit access to the TOYOTA Website to any such persons. Persons who access the TOYOTA Website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws and regulations. If in doubt, you should seek independent legal advice.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
Abdul Latif Jameel motors business will be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- Use of, or inability to use, the Toyota website;
- Use of or reliance on any content displayed on, or material provided via, the Toyota website;
- Use of or reliance on any content displayed on, or material provided via, websites linked to the Toyota website including without limitation the content;
- Loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Toyota website or any website linked to it, or to your downloading of any content or material on it, or on any website linked to it; or
- Use by a person in a jurisdiction where the access to or availability of the Toyota website is prohibited or subject to any restriction.
If you are a business user, please note the Toyota website is provided for personal use only and in addition the company or any Abdul Latif Jameel motors business also will not be liable for:
- Loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- Business interruption;
- Loss of data;
- Loss of anticipated savings;
- Loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- Any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
In all cases, the maximum liability of Abdul Latif Jameel Motors is limited to the value of the product purchased from them.
The Toyota website is provided “as is” and no warranties of any kind are given express or implied in respect of the Toyota website, all content of the Toyota website and in the material published on the Toyota website, including without limitation the content. Specifically, without limitation, the company does not warrant that:
- You will be able to use the Toyota website or that it will continue to be made available in its current or any other form;
- The content on the Toyota website or the material available via the Toyota website, including without limitation the content, is accurate, complete or up-to-date; nor
- The Toyota website or any software or material of whatsoever nature available on or downloaded from it will be free from viruses or defects, compatible with your equipment or fit for any purpose.
Children aged under 18
If you are under 18, you must ask your parent or a guardian before you:
- email the TOYOTA Website or submit an enquiry
- make a Contribution
- ask Abdul Latif Jameel Motors to email anything to you; or
- send any information to the Abdul Latif Jameel Motors .
By continuing to use the TOYOTA Website and any of the services offered by it, you are confirming you have received the informed consent of your parent or a legal guardian.
Payment and refund regulations and provisions
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Service.
Payment and refund regulations and provisions
- All regulations and provisions relating to payment, refunds, and payment methods must be implemented. Additionally, the relevant laws and regulations implemented by Abdul Latif Jameel Retail Co. must be approved. No violation of these regulations, provisions, or laws is permitted. Customers, whether individuals or legal entities, are not entitled to claim damages for any violations and will be responsible for any consequences resulting from such violations.
- If there is a technical necessity to transfer the payments from your sales order to a different one within our system that is associated with your account, you hereby consent and authorize us to carry out this transaction. This may involve sending you messages containing tax documents for the purpose of refunding and re-collecting the same amount, with no additional impact or obligation on your part.
Payment regulations and provisions:
- The Customer must be at least 18 years old, be legally authorized to enter contractual obligations, have the requisite legal consent or authority to act for or on behalf of any persons included in a booking.
- The Customer is responsible for his / her financial activities) whether payment or deposit (and must use his / her own Card / bank account. He will be solely responsible for violating this in any way or for any reason.
- Once you accept and pay, it means that all the information entered is revised by the Customer & correct.
- (Any action regarding the sales process or the service provided) will not be completed until the deposit confirmed by the company bank statement to complete the purchase procedures as required by the bank and company policy in each case.
- Regarding the rejected transactions withdrawn from the point-of-sale devices and deducted from the guest’s account, the guest must review his bank without the any responsibility on the company.
Refund regulations and provisions:
- In case the customer needs to refund his/her money, he/she must submit the refund request to the company branch according to company policy.
- Customer deposits refund from Abdullatif Jameel company may take 30 working days (From the date of submitting the refund request and completing all required documents according to the company’s policy). With regard to debit / credit card transactions, the customer should follow-up with his bank in the event that the amount does not appear in his account during the indicated period.
Authorized bank payment methods only
1. ATM transfers, Online transfers, Phone transfers, and Manual bank transfers.
2. Cheques (Normal, Clearing, Certified).
3. Point of Sale (POS) terminals.
4. Online payments authenticated by the Company.
1. The original transfer slip must be presented to the center in case of manual transfers.
2. Depositing cheques into the company's account must be done by one of ALJ staff.
3. The cheque heels indicating the guest's name and cheque number must be presented for certified cheques.
4. The procedures for any deposit will not be completed until confirmed by the bank account statement and the original deposit slip is available in the accounting department.
5. Clearing cheques will not be accepted until the amount is deposited and accepted in the company's account on the due date, not the deposit date, with the original deposit slip available at the center.
ALJ Retail Bank Accounts:
|Bank Account #
|Al-Rajhi & (Any other banks not listed below)
To contact us, please call 8004400055. or use the inquiry form available on TOYOTA Website.