Hybrid Extra Care Program
What is the Toyota Hybrid Extra Care Program?
Which cars are included in the Hybrid Extra Care program?
What are the details of the Toyota Hybrid Extra Care Program?
What are the conditions for the full coverage of the program to take effect?
What are the exceptions of the coverage in the Toyota Hybrid Care Program?
Peace of Mind with
Hybrid Extra Care Program
In addition to your vehicle being covered by the manufacture warranty by (Toyota) for 3 -years or 100,000 kilometers, (whichever comes first), your vehicle also comes with a complimentary “Hybrid Extra Care Program” offer provided by “Abdul Latif Jameel” separately, which will start after the expiration of the manufacture warranty (refer hereafter as “The Program”) as follows:
- it will covers your Toyota Hybrid vehicle from any included mechanical & electrical manufacture defects for 2 years or 60,000 kilometers (whichever comes first).
- Exceptionally, the Hybrid Battery will be covered* separately for up to 5 years or 60,000 kilometers (whichever comes first).
TOYOTA HYBRID EXTRA CARE PROGRAM GUARANTEES EXTRA PEACE OF MIND AND EXEPTIONAL OWNERSHIP EXPERIENCE
FORWARD WITH CONFIDENCE.
- The Program is valid for all Toyota Hybrid vehicles and applicable only for vehicles imported by "Abdul Latif Jameel Motors" in case of an included manufacture mechanical & electrical defect, subject to an ALJ experts' inspection & confirmation.
- With respect to the hybrid battery, the program covers and for one time only during it's period replacing it with a new one or repairing the battery, and covers the labor related direct cost and vehicle transportation cost to the nearest Toyota service center. In case of a breakdown, vehicle transportation cost is limited to SR 300.The program does not include any coverage or compensation for any consequential damages occurred directly or indirectly or providing a replacement or any sort of compensation.
- This program is applicable only if all periodic maintenance are done in appropriate service centers and as instructed in the owner's manual (invoices should be presented upon request).
- This program does not cover damages occurred due to external factors such as: accidents, engine & vehicle modifications, mechanical failures, natural disasters or perforations caused by rust or oxidation or any other cause.
- The program expires before its deadline when any of the previously mentioned cases in these terms & conditions occur.
- All other terms and conditions apply, which are listed in the warranty policy, and in the company's policy, or any other policies.
- This program is subject only to the provisions mentioned in it, and is not considered as a part of the manufacture warranty and is not subject to its provisions and related laws & regulations.
- This document does not entail any responsibilities, obligations, rights, or claims conflicting to what is stated and according to the company's intentions.
- The company has the right to cease this program or modifying any of its details and T&C at any time through the company’s website without a prior notice.