Free Labor Campaign
[No text in field]Offer Expires On 31 March, 2019
Valid until 31st of March 2019
This campaign applies only on company’s labor expenses of Periodic Maintenance included - which mentioned for the vehicle as per Owner’s Manual - up to 50,000 KM Service or 3 years – whichever comes first from registration date (vehicle registration - Istemara)
Offer Available On
- This Campaign is valid only for 2019 YM Toyota New vehicles which are imported through TOYOTA official distributor in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (Abdul Latif Jameel) which are sold between 1st October, 2018 until 31st of March, 2019. This campaign excludes Land Cruiser Pickup, Coaster, Hiace, & Dyna.
- This campaign is applicable only for vehicles included in this campaign & sold during campaign’s period.
- This campaign is applicable only for Individual Customers (Fleet Customers are not included).
- This campaign applies only on company’s labor expenses of Periodic Maintenance included - which mentioned for the vehicle as per Owner’s Manual - up to 50,000 KM Service or 3 years – whichever comes first from registration date (vehicle registration - Istemara)
- Explanation: (campaign doesn’t apply on other labor services/repairs) (campaign doesn’t include safety inspections – for Gasoline engines (15,000 KM – 25,000 KM…) or additional severe condition maintenances mentioned in owners manual.
- This company bears labor expenses of Periodic Maintenance as mentioned above in this campaign. For clarity: Spare Parts, Oil & Top up fluids charges will be charged completely to the customer.
- Customer will be charged on all additional jobs requested & agreed to perform it which is not covered in Periodic Maintenance schedule.
- Customers are not entitled to claim labor value or exchange it with any other services provided by the company.
- Customer cannot claim for any missed Periodic Maintenance if the actual Kilometer reading exceeds 5,000 KM (for Gasoline engines) or 2500 KM (for diesel engines) of the Periodic Maintenance interval mentioned in point No. 3.
- Campaign is not transferable from a vehicle to another.
- Campaign is valid for a vehicle even if the owner is changed.
- If customer misses any Periodic Maintenance, the nearest Periodic Maintenance will be carried out is the closest to odometer reading.
- Campaign will be void if the Kilometer reading exceeds 55,000 KM (for Gasoline engines)/52,500 KM (for diesel engines), exceeds 3 years, became total loss or been in a major accident.
- This campaign is excluded at all Body & Paint centers.
- Recommendations contained in the warranty booklet must be complied with in general, in order to maintain the warranty of the vehicle.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Does 2018 vehicles sold in campaign’s period, included in this campaign?
Campaign does not include 2018 YM models. Campaign includes only new 2019 YM which are sold in campaign’s period.
Does vehicles sold through fleet sales channels are eligible for this campaign?
No it is not applicable. This campaign is applicable for individual customers only on VINs imported from the official TOYOTA distributor in the Kingdom (Abdul Latif Jameel).
What are the Periodic Maintenance included in this campaign? Is there any time limit before campaign expires?
50,000 KM Service or 3 years – whichever comes first.
Does safety inspection services (15,000 KM - 25,000 KM, etc.) included in the campaign for Gasoline engines?
No additional services or repair are included in the campaign.
For any missed Periodic Maintenance, can customer get refund of missed services price?
No, missed services cannot be refunded.
If the car sold to another owner, can the new owner continue enjoying this camping?
Yes, the campaign is linked to the VIN even if it is resold for many times while terms & conditions applies.
What are the Periodic Maintenance guidelines?
Refer to maintenance section of owner manual for periodic maintenance guidelines.
Does safety inspection services (15,000 KM - 25,000 KM, etc.) for Gasoline engines or additional services for severe condition maintenances as mentioned in Owner’s Manual included in this campaign?
No, this campaign includes only the services mentioned in the answer of Q3 of this FAQ.
If gasoline engine vehicle’s odometer reading is 17,000 KM, could the 10,000 KM Periodic Maintenance be performed?
10.000 KM Service cannot be performed; the nearest applicable Periodic Maintenance is 20,000 which will be performed.