Free Labor Campaign
Offer Expires On 31 August, 2019
Valid until 31st of August 2019 (The campaign has been extended until the 31st of August)
This campaign applies only on company’s labor expenses of Periodic Maintenance included - which mentioned for the vehicle as per Owner’s Manual - up to 50,000 KM Service or 3 years – whichever comes first from registration date (vehicle registration - Istemara)
Terms and Conditions
- This Campaign is valid only for 2019 YM Toyota New vehicles which are imported through TOYOTA official distributor in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (Abdul Latif Jameel) which are sold between 1st October, 2018 until 31st of August, 2019 (the campaign has been extended). This campaign excludes Land Cruiser Pickup, Coaster, Hiace, & Dyna.
- This campaign is applicable only for vehicles included in this campaign & sold during campaign’s period.
- This campaign is applicable only for Individual Customers (Fleet Customers are not included).
- This campaign applies only on company’s labor expenses of Periodic Maintenance included - which mentioned for the vehicle as per Owner’s Manual - up to 50,000 KM Service or 3 years – whichever comes first from registration date (vehicle registration - Istemara)
- Explanation: (campaign doesn’t apply on other labor services/repairs) (campaign doesn’t include safety inspections – for Gasoline engines (15,000 KM – 25,000 KM…) or additional severe condition maintenances mentioned in owners manual.
- This company bears labor expenses of Periodic Maintenance as mentioned above in this campaign. For clarity: Spare Parts, Oil & Top up fluids charges will be charged completely to the customer.
- Customer will be charged on all additional jobs requested & agreed to perform it which is not covered in Periodic Maintenance schedule.
- Customers are not entitled to claim labor value or exchange it with any other services provided by the company.
- Customer cannot claim for any missed Periodic Maintenance if the actual Kilometer reading exceeds 5,000 KM (for Gasoline engines) or 2500 KM (for diesel engines) of the Periodic Maintenance interval mentioned in point No. 3.
- Campaign is not transferable from a vehicle to another.
- Campaign is valid for a vehicle even if the owner is changed.
- If customer misses any Periodic Maintenance, the nearest Periodic Maintenance will be carried out is the closest to odometer reading.
- Campaign will be void if the Kilometer reading exceeds 55,000 KM (for Gasoline engines)/52,500 KM (for diesel engines), exceeds 3 years, became total loss or been in a major accident.
- This campaign is excluded at all Body & Paint centers.
- Recommendations contained in the warranty booklet must be complied with in general, in order to maintain the warranty of the vehicle.